A few weeks ago, I recieved an award from the wonderful Rosie, Kaleb and Teal’C. My Papa was sick then- with the white bandage over his eyes and Mama was busy keeping things in one place, and I never got to tell you kitties about that award!
Now that I am catching up- I am sharing the piece of good news with some kitty biscuit and water in my blogosphere. Please help yourselves, you nice kitties, and your humans are welcome too! Mama said she will set some pudding for the humans so that they enjoy too!
So here is my award:
Thanks again, Three Country Cats!
The rule is to list six things that make me happy, so here goes:
1. Mama’s cuddles. Mama says I am the ultimate lapcat, and she is probably right. I love getting on Mama’s lap, and she never fails to cuddle me! She even gives me kissies, I think that is nice too!
2. Making my humans smell like me. I groom my Mama and Papa a lot, specially after they have used that thing humans call Sham-poo… I hate it when humans smell anything other than well.. humans… so I groom them as best as I can!
3. Watching birdies from the net window. I even cackle with them magpies! They tease me by flying around, so I sit on my window seat and cackle so as they think I am a birdie too and come to me… and then I’ll catch them!
4. Drinking water straight from the taps. Oh fresh water…! Need I say more?
5. Watching Mama and Papa from the window when they come back home from work. I meow and purr hard even before they step in through the door!
6. Climbing through the net window on the TOP on the door. Yes, the thin edge of it. I always need Papa’s help to get down though.
Okay, now I will pass this award on to-
Enjoy the feast. I will now step down and watch your speech! Meow!
mama says i look like ‘batman’ from if you look at me from the back. now, you tell me- why would i look like batman!!! i can, at most, look like a ‘cat boy’! humans can be so silly…!
just so you can judge- here’s a picshure mama took of me today while i was waiting for papa to come back home…..
i know i have darker ears and they stand out, but do you REALLY think i look like batman!!!
EDIT: and oh! the human feet that you can see from the net door that i am looking out from- THAT’S MY PAPA!
there is something i really like doing: looking out the window. i can sit there for hours. usually i sit there around the time when papa and mama comes home… mama comes a little earlier than papa does… and i wait for them to come and cuddle me.
do you know what i see from the window?
birds… and yes, those shiny noisy big fast moving things too (insert by maussie for the human readers: cars). the birds make a lot of noise too, and i sometimes try to mimick them. mama laughed out loud one day when i tried to mimick those black and white birds (insert by maussie for the human readers: magpies). she thought it was funny… but you tell me, what’s so funny in that? humans think everything is funny!
also, the the bright thing (insert by maussie for the human readers: sunlight) falling on the top of my scratching thing landing is nice. i cannot catch it though, i tried. but well… i stopped trying it now. i just know it feels nice when it falls on me so i let it.
oh.. guess what? mama is home today. i have been guarding the door- so that she cannot go out, but i think she is really not going outside today! my plan worked!!! papa went out though. i have been guarding the door for him too, but he went out while i just looked. after all i am just a small kitten and humans are so big…. what can i do?